LoSeal-In & Arkan Clear process
HITCHINS ENVIRONMENTAL FINISHES
COLOURLESS BREATHABLE WATER REPELLENT FOR MINERAL SUBSTRATES
LoSeal-in is a silane/siloxane based, colourless, breathable water repellent for porous mineral substrates and highly alkaline substrates.
- Deep Penetration into the pores of the substrate, reacts with the atmospheric moisture or water in the pores, generating the active ingredient and greatly lowers the water absorbency of the substrate.
- Good Vapour Permeability as LoSeal-in does not form a film or clog up pores and capillaries.
- High alkaline resistance
- Effective even on damp substrates
- Fast development of water repellency ® UV stable
- Reduces mould formation atmospheric pollution
- Reduces salt efflorescence
Usages & Suitable Substrates
Where a mineral substrates needs to be preserved from water penetration or other environmental attacks yet retaining the natural breathability and aesthetic of the mineral substrates, then LoSeal-in should be used:
- All kinds of concrete: smooth, rough and aerated
- Mineral stuccos, renders and plasters (not plaster of Paris)
- Exposed masonry
- Mineral based natural and artificial stone e.g. Line Stone, Oinaru Stone
- Sand-lime brick work Terracotta
- Cement fibre-board
- Some adobe, earth bricks (to check with manufacturer)
- Surface painted with Mineral Paint