Jointing, Flushing and Grouting
HITCHINS JOINTING, FLUSHING AND GROUTING
EPOXY FILLER & FLUSHING COMPOUND.
EPOFil 802 is a two component epoxy grout compound for filling and flushing.
EPOFil 802 is non-shrinking, non porous and cold curing with good grouting properties.
EPOFil 802 two components (off white and charcoal) when mixed produce grey colour that has a pot life of approximately ½ hour and dries to a hard.
Available in 2L Batchs (1L Resin and 1L Hardener)
4L Batchs (2L Resin and 2L Hardener)
EPOFil 802 has a wide range of uses in the construction industry as a filling, grouting and flushing compound.
- General repair compound in concrete.
- Chases, cracks, channel filling compound.
- Bedding in compound of metal legs, brackets, etc.
- General grouting compound.
- Producing coves at upstands.
- Producing falls on sill rebates.
- Can be applied over most prepared concrete surfaces.
- Can be applied 30mm thickness.